Return Policy JDJetting LLC will be happy to accept your return for unused merchandise. You may return a purchase for credit or exchange. Please follow the instructions below. Refunds and Credits
JDJetting LLC will refund or credit the value of the item and any taxes you were charged. Shipping charges are nonrefundable. To receive a refund, the original receipt and all parts and pieces originally sent, should accompany your return. Used items may not be accepted. If there is any question, please call (360) 350-0557, or email tech@JDJetting.com for assistance.
Exchanges Our technicians at (360) 350-0557, or email tech@JDJetting.com, will assist you with exchanges or replacements for items purchased through our online store. For exchanges of orders or damaged or defective merchandise, we will credit you for the returned item upon receipt and send you your replacement with no additional shipping charges.
Returns Processing You may ship returns to the address listed below. You are responsible for return shipping fees. JDJetting will credit you for the returned item upon receipt. Used items may not be accepted. If there is any question, please call (360) 350-0557 for assistance. Please follow the steps below to complete your return:
- Write the reason for the return on the original receipt.
- Write your preferred day-time phone number on the invoice. JDJetting may contact you 9:00-3:00 PST.
- Make a copy of the receipt for your records. Include the original receipt with the item you are returning.
- Pack your return securely.
- To return your package, take the package to any USPS location for shipping.
- Should you have any questions or comments, please call JDJetting at (360) 350-0557.
You may also mail returns via UPS, FedEX, or DHL to the address below. We recommend that you insure the package prior to shipment. Enclosing your original receipt will help us expedite your return.
JDJetting LLC- Returns 1930 Carpenter Road SE Lacey, WA 98503